Monday 7 May 2012

May6 th Point Pleasant

Here are some picture from Point Pleasant on Sunday morning. We often visit the off leash play area on the weekends to give Kobi and Scout some much needed social time. It also gives me a chance to practice my pet photography.
Taking photos at the dog park is a challenge, there are dogs running everywhere, people are standing everywhere and often get in your shot. I usually try to get down to the dogs level by kneeling but that usually invites many to come visit me. Lastly, I have to try to keep an eye on my dogs as well! I have lots of pictures from over the year, I might try to post some from earlier, but all are on my website.




















1 comment:

  1. Very nice pics! I like the ones of dogs sharing sticks best--they really capture the silliness of those moments.

    ReplyDelete