Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Upping the Anti

I am still very much on my quest to find the right combination of treats for Kobi. Kobi is not exactly the most food motivated dog, I mean most mornings I have to smother his food in yogurt and plead with him to eat (once I am done my giant bag that I have of food at the moment I will be searching for something new). As seen with some past posts we have tried everything from store bought to home made. The rotation that I have going on at the moment is Fresh Pet Select which can be purchased at the Windsor St. Sobeys. If you haven't been since their renovation check it out! The store is fantastic, and the pet section is the best grocery store section I have ever seen. A whole corner of the store is dedicated to pets and they have a refrigerated section.