So far I have on the go:
- Step Up: Getting Kobi to put his front feet onto a textbook and working on higher objects.
- Rear End Awareness: Getting Kobi to pivot his hind end once on an object.
- Touch: Getting a high drive touch of his nose into the palm of my hand.
- Mat: lying down on a specific mat and remaining there silently until released.
- Turn left: making a circle around me to the left.
- Turn right: making a circle around me to the right.
- Doggie Push Ups: Sitting then lying down then sitting up again repeatedly.
- Speak: Kobi barks enough as is so I tend to forget to work on this one.
- Roll Over: Kobi does not like rolling over on our kitchen floor so I often avoid working on it to work on something else.
And in going along with St. Patrick's Day here is a picture from last year when Scout went to visit the kids at the IWK for St. Patrick's Day.