Friday 25 May 2012

Posts are coming soon!

I've kind of fallen off the face of the earth this last week. It's our first week of Kamp K9 and I'm sad that I wasn't able to achieve the goals I wanted. That being said we did get out for a two hour walk on Sunday to walk Kobi through some crowds at the Blue Nose Marathon  (which I will post about later) and we also went camping sunday night (also I will post about later).
My fiance's grandfather has been incredibly sick in the hospital which means the pups have been couped up at home most days this week because we've been at the hospital or I've been helping look after my fiance's little sister. Then yesterday and today I'm working a motorcycle training shift (during the summer months I teach people how to drive motorcycles). The shifts are two days from 8am to 5pm and usually I have to bolt straight for my evening job and work from 4ish to about 11pm. So, intensely long days for me with no time to write up posts.
Hopefully I'll find time this weekend as I do have some great things I would love to post about!

No comments:

Post a Comment